DayZ Standalone

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ Standalone
DayZ Standalone is LIVE on Steam.


@Hankk Where's your avatar from? I'm dying from laughter! Ahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
@Hankk Where's your avatar from? I'm dying from laughter! Ahaha
Its some little Claymation short that cartoon network used to run.
Quote Originally Posted by ThePixelJunk View Post
Its some little Claymation short that cartoon network used to run.
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

Thanks!
Lol It's from Brown and Purple.. :3
The Bubblegum episode
Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
Lol It's from Brown and Purple.. :3
The Bubblegum episode
So cool!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

So cool!!
That sound clip sounds really creepy.
But yeah that's basically it,..
Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
That sound clip sounds really creepy.
But yeah that's basically it,..
Yeah, it's totally creepy.
It's so creepy that kids are allowed to watch it. It was also meant for kids.
It was aired on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
It's so creepy it's annoying.
Purple and Brown are great though.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Yeah, it's totally creepy.
It's so creepy that kids are allowed to watch it. It was also meant for kids.
It was aired on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
It's so creepy it's annoying.
Purple and Brown are great though.
I c wut u did thar
Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
That sound clip sounds really creepy.
But yeah that's basically it,..
Its totally awesome!
Brown ftw!
That is NOT how the old purple and brown cartoons were.
You're retarded..
I never played day z and i don't think i ever will.

Also your avatar gives me nostalgia.
Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
I never played day z and i don't think i ever will.

Also your avatar gives me nostalgia.
T'was my first time playing early hours this morning.. seems like a great game so far (or has the potential to be).
So many bugs right now (obviously) but I was in a house looting shit and suddenly 2 zombies are in the floor running at me.... so yeah
Definitely worth a try though.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us