PatchedHow to hack DayZ Standalone with Cheat Engine!

Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead1 View Post
people also tried to hack in arma 3, which is much more expensive (Steam game as well, no cd keys). and i know of some private hacks that got nailed by BE again and again there. so saying that there wont be any hacking in something as popular as DayZ because of the PRICE is kinda naive...
Please do not put words in my mouth. When did I say "there wont be any hacking...?" I was simply making the notion that number of people who will attempt to hack will be on a much lesser scale compared to the current/past situation of the mod because of the price. You can never rid of the idiots of the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post

Please do not put words in my mouth. When did I say "there wont be any hacking...?" I was simply making the notion that number of people who will attempt to hack will be on a much lesser scale compared to the current/past situation of the mod because of the price. You can never rid of the idiots of the internet.
i agree of course, just saying. just think of other expensive games out there (like BF) that are hacked to death.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post

Please do not put words in my mouth. When did I say "there wont be any hacking...?" I was simply making the notion that number of people who will attempt to hack will be on a much lesser scale compared to the current/past situation of the mod because of the price. You can never rid of the idiots of the internet.
I agree with you chicken, I don't think I'm going to hack in the standalone at all, I want to play it like it's supposed to, it looks like fun.
Please stay on topic, off topic posts will be deleted.
Implying it's hard with the exact same methods as on arma2
Hey so we just chuck the scripts in the Steamapps/Common/DayZ folder?
Thanks Lystic!
Quote Originally Posted by EyeIsTheOne View Post
Hey so we just chuck the scripts in the Steamapps/Common/DayZ folder?
Thanks Lystic!
U cannot use old safety scripts from dayz. U gotta make new scripts.
thought they made stuff like health server sided?
Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
Not scroll. Hint
lol hint menus are the 1, mite port mine to SA too

_worldpos = screentoworld [.5,.5];
vehicle player setpos _worldpos;

to tp to your crosshair
Honestly, please don't do this. I've waited over a year for this game and I want them to continue developing it in a sensible manner. You scripting is only going to delay the development of the game. Rocket were kind enough to release the game early so please stahhhp.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Honestly, please don't do this. I've waited over a year for this game and I want them to continue developing it in a sensible manner. You scripting is only going to delay the development of the game. Rocket were kind enough to release the game early so please stahhhp.
I was very disappointed in Rocket and his crew when I found 1:1 arma scripts in the dayz game files. It has capture flag scripts, patrol scripts, spawn crew of soldiers script... Same bugs as the arma dayZ had: flashlights on ladders etc. Really makes me wonder what they've been doing in the past years when all they did was extend the ArmA engine and code an inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Honestly, please don't do this. I've waited over a year for this game and I want them to continue developing it in a sensible manner. You scripting is only going to delay the development of the game. Rocket were kind enough to release the game early so please stahhhp.
totally agree everyones waited this long and its just gonna get ruined
i was just on the DayZ mod last night messing with people and they ragequit and said "i'm going on standalone so you fucking nab hackers cant hack cya bitches"

i couldent help myself but to laugh at the fact that i come back to MPGH and the scripts that worked in dayz mod work on SA and maybe not all but some
Anyone got some working esp script?
Posts 16–30 of 74 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?