OutdatedLe Bot 8.3

Posts 166–180 of 422 · Page 12 of 29
Which non member class is the best for farming dark crystal shards ?
edit: can you add "M" after Blood Titan Tokens ? becouse it's quest for members only and dark crystal shards bot is bugging at joining tercessuinotlim ;x
I'm sorry to say i think this might have been detected, i am now constantly getting kicked out of the server every time i start a bot so.... that's the only thing i can think of
Hmm getting close to 100 Le bots James...Nice job!!! ive been using Le bot since 2.4 and they just get better
Great job James! I'm glad you are still going hard at it! I'm busy with school and i've started some programming classes finally
Quote Originally Posted by Neo6574 View Post
Great job James! I'm glad you are still going hard at it! I'm busy with school and i've started some programming classes finally
Long time no see, man! Hope to see you releasing stuff in the near future
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Long time no see, man! Hope to see you releasing stuff in the near future
OMG. You're the new minion.
Congratz man.
Bro Fist.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
OMG. You're the new minion.
Congratz man.
Bro Fist.


I'll create a thread in the discussion area soon enough, explaining some stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Neo6574 View Post
What's a "minion"?
A moderator of a section in MPGH.
I'm going to post here the actual "bugs" that I know on Le Bot.
James, take your time to fix them, I only want you to know.
1)The "Monster Name Attack" function is not working.
2)If you dies while botting, you gets disconnected.
3)The "Auto Relogin" option only works with your bots. Otherwise, if I use a .dmbot file, after the bot relogin it will open the first bot option "Alchemy Reagents"

They don't bother me too much, cuz I'm almost not botting anymore, but it would help a lot of guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
I'm going to post here the actual "bugs" that I know on Le Bot.
James, take your time to fix them, I only want you to know.
1)The "Monster Name Attack" function is not working.
2)If you dies while botting, you gets disconnected.
3)The "Auto Relogin" option only works with your bots. Otherwise, if I use a .dmbot file, after the bot relogin it will open the first bot option "Alchemy Reagents"

They don't bother me too much, cuz I'm almost not botting anymore, but it would help a lot of guys.
For #3, you need to activate "Resume Bot Manager" in the options
Hey James congratz on becoming Minion, hope you have more success (and many more le bot versions) in the future.
Hey james, i've been using your bot for some time, and the bot has been crashing alot lately, do you have any ideas or tips to avoid crashing?
thanks you
Posts 166–180 of 422 · Page 12 of 29
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?