HelpDumping Via LoadLibrary Attempt

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Dumping Via LoadLibrary Attempt
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;
DWORD InputHere;

int main(){
	LoadLibrary("CShell - NA - 11-18.dll");
	cin>>InputHere;
	return 1;
}
A very simple code which loads up "Cshell.dll" which I've renamed to add a region and date to and then placed in the execution folder of the application.
I then used PETools to dump the application and then loaded the dumped application in OllyDBG. This was unsuccessful.

Am I on the right track at least?
Thank you.
@lilghost8631 Sorry for a very late reply, but I was looking for something and I found this. I didn't test but I'm guessing it would work. Credits go to @kJNR

Code:
#include "Windows.h"    
#include <Iostream>	

int kJNRDumper()
{
	DWORD Error; 
	HINSTANCE kDynamicLinkLibary = LoadLibraryA("CShell.dll");        
	if(kDynamicLinkLibary != 0)
	{
		printf("LoadLibraryA: Loaded a File, It's now Ready for a Dump.");
	}
	else
	{
		Error = GetLastError();
		printf("LoadLibraryA: Can't load the File, Terminating Process\n"); 
	}
	system("pause"); 
	return 0; 
}
You will need a LoadLibrary and attach in CShell folder, about dumping, you need load the .dll and dump using PETools (Xmas version) it works fine (for me works fine).
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us