Red faceWTBAlts

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Alts
I have $24 in my paypal and buying alts
Post how many you will give me for the $24 and and put your email.
I will email you back once I get your email.

I will only use email or teamspeak.
No skype or aim

Now post, thank you.
I could give you 440Accounts for $24. Those accounts have been for me like ages and i checked this list today so every single one will work and they will work for a long time. Email is jakekultanen and then those gmail com things you know i cant post that for some reason here.
Quote Originally Posted by killerarma View Post
I could give you 440Accounts for $24. Those accounts have been for me like ages and i checked this list today so every single one will work and they will work for a long time. Email is jakekultanen and then those gmail com things you know i cant post that for some reason here.

Email sent
Quote Originally Posted by killerarma View Post
I could give you 440Accounts for $24. Those accounts have been for me like ages and i checked this list today so every single one will work and they will work for a long time. Email is jakekultanen and then those gmail com things you know i cant post that for some reason here.
Ive re-emailed you due to more than half of the accounts not working.

I will be giving you the list that do not work. I expect these to be fixed, or my money back for the ones that do not work.
Quote Originally Posted by killerarma View Post
I could give you 440Accounts for $24. Those accounts have been for me like ages and i checked this list today so every single one will work and they will work for a long time. Email is jakekultanen and then those gmail com things you know i cant post that for some reason here.

I have filed a dispute due to you not responding to my email after 30 minutes of waiting time passed.
I have also filed the dispute just due to the fact that I paid for 404 alts, and I went through 100 usernames and passwords and only 6 worked.

I felt like filing a ban report on you, but I thought you not getting $25 was a better decision on my part.


If needed I will post the list you sent me, and the accounts that dont work.


EDIT: I also noticed that the document has many duplicates within it.
I own a shop and i contain over 7000 accounts.
Dude. He wont respond to an email in 30 minutes. Nobody checks that quickly
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?