Guide to Multiboxing using Pwnboxer (with pics)

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
My flash projector has Create Projector... greyed out.

How do I fix that?
Flash Projector Debugger =/= Flash Projector
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


Flash Projector Debugger =/= Flash Projector
Actually It's greyed out for me in flash projector, and flash projector debugger as well.

But the problem is the create projector function is disabled since 11.3 version of flash player.
Quote Originally Posted by moot06 View Post
Actually It's greyed out for me in flash projector, and flash projector debugger as well.

But the problem is the create projector function is disabled since 11.3 version of flash player.
:O

I didnt knew that ; why is it like so?
Quote Originally Posted by Alde. View Post


:O

I didnt knew that ; why is it like so?
Don't know if it's intentional, or just a bug, but it can be bypassed by downloading an older version from here:
Archived Flash Player versions
and find the standalone projector in the zip.

I used the 11.2.202.235 version.
@059 - wont that block medusa bombs?
Quote Originally Posted by cehrenr View Post
@059 - wont that block medusa bombs?
As long as you don't block ThrowProjectile, then you will still see them.
Thanks for the guide, but I have a little problem.. is there anyway to keep them with you at all times? Like maybe a realm relay script of some sort. Because when I move around they tend to collide with trees and have all sorts of problems.
Quote Originally Posted by HACKLEARNER View Post
Thanks for the guide, but I have a little problem.. is there anyway to keep them with you at all times? Like maybe a realm relay script of some sort. Because when I move around they tend to collide with trees and have all sorts of problems.
keep their speed stats the same, or do what nilly did which is amazing
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/654-realm-...ml#post9132090
Awesome tutorial
wow Much Pwn
so boxer
many 059
bring swatsec
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?