BF4 Hacks Impossiburu?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
BF4 Hacks Impossiburu?
I was wondering,since Fairfight are all people, and I know for a fact that they Frequent this forum, are any real long lasting hacks possible?
Since their not bots, they can easily download and patch each hack when a new one arises. One might get through for about a week then get detected. And since they check every game for anything abnormal, are BF4 hacks extremely useless and 90% likely to get you banned now?
If you have money everything is possible
afaik fairfight only works through stats and they only frequent hacking forums to make fun of us and post it on fb.
Nothing is impossible.
Tbh they screenie our forums and joke about it with their bosses, then release the ban hammer.
Maybe OP is a Fairfight employee trying to discourage us from making hacks

maybe I'M a fairfight employee trying to discourage OP!

Who's next!?
If you want a good hack that has a low chance of getting banned you need to spend like $60 like I did.
Quote Originally Posted by MattRobbSan View Post
If you want a good hack that has a low chance of getting banned you need to spend like $60 like I did.
I mean, what's the point on buying a hack that expensive? The game advantage you get is not good enough to compensate spending $60
Quote Originally Posted by eww555 View Post
I mean, what's the point on buying a hack that expensive? The game advantage you get is not good enough to compensate spending $60
Well, I want to hack so I'd rather spend $60 and run a very low chance of getting caught than use a free one and have a high chance of getting banned which means I will still have to spend $60 to buy the game again anyway.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us