HAS ANYONE BEEN BANNED YET?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
HAS ANYONE BEEN BANNED YET?
I'm investigating in bypassing bans on the DayZ SA, pm me if you get banned.
Your reward?
Maybe I'll get you unbanned
can it be fake information about vac from steam?
Quote Originally Posted by k7700 View Post
can it be fake information about vac from steam?
What do you mean?
The VAC2 module is not in the linked list and I waited ~20 minutes for VAC3 to load and it was never mapped into Steam. So either Rocket is incompetent, he is lying, he is misinformed, or VAC is on a more than 20 minute load delay.
Like I expected. Forza checked the module's No VAC running =3
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


Like I expected. Forza checked the module's No VAC running =3
Who is Forza and how is this proof? You've been posting an awful lot and you post on dayzforums as if you have all knowledge about cheats for the game.

Now you are starting to crash servers with a script that someone else created to prove how mad you are? Lol
Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRave View Post
Who is Forza and how is this proof? You've been posting an awful lot and you post on dayzforums as if you have all knowledge about cheats for the game.

Now you are starting to crash servers with a script that someone else created to prove how mad you are? Lol
He has more knowledge about cheats then you.
Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRave View Post
Who is Forza and how is this proof? You've been posting an awful lot and you post on dayzforums as if you have all knowledge about cheats for the game.

Now you are starting to crash servers with a script that someone else created to prove how mad you are? Lol
Forza Posted it.
Lystic Proofed it too.
and Yes Lystic wrote that script.
+ please shut up. I prob know more then u do. Not trying to be better ;3
Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post


Forza Posted it.
Lystic Proofed it too.
and Yes Lystic wrote that script.
+ please shut up. I prob know more then u do. Not trying to be better ;3
Really?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-m...ml#post9119739

Seems to me you just started yesterday?

Just stop guys, its not good to defend someone that has obviously not developed their own stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRave View Post
Really?
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-m...ml#post9119739

Seems to me you just started yesterday?

Just stop guys, its not good to defend someone that has obviously not developed their own stuff.
Are you fucking retarded? Where did I say that I can script?
I can edit scripts a lil bit but I cant write it myself 100% + I am not that interested in scripting.
Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRave View Post
Really?

Seems to me you just started yesterday?

Just stop guys, its not good to defend someone that has obviously not developed their own stuff.
In all my honesty, but VAC is just a Fake-Information to save Dean's ass, there is no VAC-Module running yet.
So is there VAC or is it just there until they are able to actually implement it ?
How can you guys tell if VAC is loaded?
Quote Originally Posted by liamchu View Post
How can you guys tell if VAC is loaded?
By getting banned.
Quote Originally Posted by liamchu View Post
How can you guys tell if VAC is loaded?
VAC is a program that gets loaded into the game when the game starts.
Some smart guys know how to see when that VAC program starts running.
I've been using Tim0ns SA Hook for some days now and ill keep using it. Haven't used any scripts.
No ban so far but if that changes ill give you a heads up.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?