Computer Problem.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Computer Problem.
Hey guys. My Laptop just got Broke and I sended it to Repair. So I'm playing some Flash Games & Online Games on my Computer. Suddenly, my Computer makes noises for some reason and restarts. Any idea? Thanks.
I didn't know things could 'got broke.'

Care to explain this?
Maybe, just maybe a virus...?
I have Norton Anti-Virus. No Virus =/.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghostboy2020 View Post
I have Norton Anti-Virus. No Virus =/.
dont trust norton..they work with trojan makers
Norton sucks.....

Btw, nice "sended"
Anti-virus software doesn't mean you have no viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Anti-virus software doesn't mean you have no viruses.

The trooof.
Okay so what happened is when you started the game, its like your computer ate it.
The noise was your computer farting.
Simple logic.


(seriously though)

Okay, chances are your fan is bad, and the gears were stripped, thats the noise.
The restart can come after that so it has a chance to get it back on track, I dont think you should worry about it, if the problem persists call a foreigner- sorry, tech support.
Quote Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
Okay so what happened is when you started the game, its like your computer ate it.
The noise was your computer farting.
Simple logic.


(seriously though)

Okay, chances are your fan is bad, and the gears were stripped, thats the noise.
The restart can come after that so it has a chance to get it back on track, I dont think you should worry about it, if the problem persists call a foreigner- sorry, tech support.
Your sig is so fucking fail. O__o
I think I should visitor message that guy.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us