Holy Shit
Holy Shit
:O Looks sweet, but Yeah...It would suck :P
Lol that was huge
I wouldent like to be these guys
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...licopter+crash
I wouldent like to be these guys
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...licopter+crash
lmao ship b gone ahahah
Holy mother of god :|
I saw some crazy shit like that, but of an islamic militant shooting down a russian helicopter with a ground to air missile
Completely diff subject except the part about helicopters
I saw some crazy shit like that, but of an islamic militant shooting down a russian helicopter with a ground to air missile
Completely diff subject except the part about helicopters

lol new thread hahah
More google videos!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04704265757054
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99897470398424
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...r-strike+funny
This kid plays too much CS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...04704265757054
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99897470398424
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...r-strike+funny
This kid plays too much CS
Btw Gulanzon, you heard that from me

holly canoli
atomic missiles or is it nuclear omg.
atomic missiles or is it nuclear omg.
No Animals Were Harmed In The Making of This Film...
Well, none that didn't deserve it XD
Well, none that didn't deserve it XD
lololololol.. what happened with the ship? a torpedo escape from the hatch?
Like I said, nobody was harmed in the making of that film...
At least, nobody that didn't deserve it.
Now, where did I hear that line? <.<
At least, nobody that didn't deserve it.
Now, where did I hear that line? <.<
Right, Chief, if you want ;]
it coud be fake...
http://www.hitachigst.com/hddt/knowt...c?OpenDocument
Listen to the sounds on the very bottom. Terrible, just terrible.
Listen to the sounds on the very bottom. Terrible, just terrible.
This thread is closed for replies.
I'd hate to be that ship