WTSSteam Account-2012 Worth 557.66$. taking offers!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account-2012 Worth 557.66$. taking offers!
Selling my steam account with games as listed.

Ace of Spades
APB Reloaded
Arma 2
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Banned
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multi-player Banned
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Zombies Banned

Call of Duty: World at War
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta
Contagion
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Counter-Strike: Source
Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45
Dead Island
Dino D-Day
District 187
Dwarfs!?
Garry's Mod
Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play
Grand Theft Auto IV
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Just Cause 2
Killing Floor
Left 4 Dead 2
Load-out
Magicka
Mare Nostrum
Micro Volts
Natural Selection 2
Planet Side 2
Poker Night at the Inventory
Portal 2
Primal Carnage
Realm of the Mad God
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Single Player
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
Rust
Star Wars - Battlefront II
Team Fortress 2
Terraria
The Ball
The Ship
The Ship Single Player
The Ship Tutorial
Trials Evolution Gold Edition
Tribes: Ascend
Universe Sandbox
War-frame

I'm taking offers.

add me on skype if interested, or questions:
USMC_Gyrene

Thanks!
Capture.PNG95 KB · 21 downloads steam account.PNG18 KB · 30 downloads steam stuff 1.PNG81 KB · 27 downloads steam stuff 2.PNG5 KB · 13 downloads steam thing.PNG441 KB · 18 downloads
$5 :P Lowest offer to start you off
at 2 zeros after that 5 and we have a deal
I hate to be that guy, but this is not worth $557. It is worth about $100, maybe $125 at the most.
Quote Originally Posted by Salesmander View Post
I hate to be that guy, but this is not worth $557. It is worth about $100, maybe $125 at the most.
This ^


The account might be worth $557 in the current market, but ALL of those games have been in really cheap deals before. So the price is not even close to $557.
Quote Originally Posted by Malibuz0r View Post
This ^


The account might be worth $557 in the current market, but ALL of those games have been in really cheap deals before. So the price is not even close to $557.
Now I know it's worth $557 but I'm also not asking for $557. That's just how much steam gauge put it at. I'm looking for around 200$-300$ even though I probably won't get that so I'm just looking for offers now and who ever makes the best offer(I must approve) before Jan 8 will get the account
lol, its worth around $50... Not even close to $100... with all those VAC ban games, Account price goes down
Quote Originally Posted by ginger007 View Post
Now I know it's worth $557 but I'm also not asking for $557. That's just how much steam gauge put it at. I'm looking for around 200$-300$ even though I probably won't get that so I'm just looking for offers now and who ever makes the best offer(I must approve) before Jan 8 will get the account
Steam gauge doesn't count sale discount etc.
I payed 5 bucks for cs bundle and tells me worth $49
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?