WTT/WTS An epic aqw with chronomancer ,2-4 upholders,125 bag space and 80 bank space

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
WTT/WTS An epic aqw with chronomancer ,2-4 upholders,125 bag space and 80 bank space
Offer up guys, I only accept artix entertainment cards or UGC's
Nice !! I am intrested just pm me here with your intrests !!!
Lol? You're a big fucking liar. I'm the guy who was going to trade with you around 1-2 days ago, yet you told me the "truth". You said Stellord gave you that account, when in fact you are Stellord. Wow, can't believe the amount of scammers these days.
Quote Originally Posted by imatrythis View Post
Lol? You're a big fucking liar. I'm the guy who was going to trade with you around 1-2 days ago, yet you told me the "truth". You said Stellord gave you that account, when in fact you are Stellord. Wow, can't believe the amount of scammers these days.
Don't really understand this, but if you believe he is a scammer, please provide the mods with some proof so they can ban him before he scams someone else.
Quote Originally Posted by osamabmohd1 View Post
Don't really understand this, but if you believe he is a scammer, please provide the mods with some proof so they can ban him before he scams someone else.
Well, I honestly don't really care what he does. All I know is that he isn't LEGIT, and the kind of bullshit he uses to cover his story up isn't really helping. Other people can trade or do whatever with him if they want, but they're doing it at their own risk. I'm just stating what I think of this idiot.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?