[My HvH server]

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
[My HvH server]
Since the last hvh server, I have gotten my own gmod server. It is up right now! Type this in your console:
Code:
connect hvh.gentoocorp.org:27015
see you there!
I doubt much are going to play :P
Ya but there not really going to be daily daily users are they?
Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
Ya but there not really going to be daily daily users are they?
Everytime I join any HvH servers, they are empty

EDIT: There's people in now, join it
Quote Originally Posted by snixzz View Post
put it back up shithead
Holy Crap I Realy LovE Your Private Hera Cheat But Why Did You Remove Silent Aim From The Newest Release?
Quote Originally Posted by ganesh7 View Post
Holy Crap I Realy LovE Your Private Hera Cheat But Why Did You Remove Silent Aim From The Newest Release?
Why Do You Talk Like This?
Quote Originally Posted by fapdarklord View Post


Why Do You Talk Like This?
Because he doesn't know how to talk normal
Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
Because he doesn't know how to talk normal
I No How To Speak Normal Butyou need to stop feeding the trolls I Got Infected With HeraBot Poisioning
Quote Originally Posted by snixzz View Post
put it back up shithead
The ip I used for the server went down last night. I will attempt to put it back up now.

It's back up!

Now it is back down..
Quote Originally Posted by MeepDarknessMeep View Post
The ip I used for the server went down last night. I will attempt to put it back up now.

It's back up!

Now it is back down..

Wat are you doing that is making it go down so much?
Quote Originally Posted by BigBadWilly View Post
Wat are you doing that is making it go down so much?
Nothing, the provider is fucking up right now.
What Is WIth Meeps Netto Connection Which Has To Travel TO India And Back TO Give HiM A SIngle BytE Of DatA
Quote Originally Posted by snixzz View Post
fix it jackass
Server is up now! Should be up for a while too! I got a year extra on my vps!
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us