CoD2 setup.exe please!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CoD2 setup.exe please!
I wanted to play CoD2 but the executable installer is gone
please if somebody have it help me
Can't you redownload it ?
My connection is fucked up, it would take weeks till it finishes... in other hand I lost only the installer file which is not larger than 1MB while the whole game is 3.79GB...
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
My connection is fucked up, it would take weeks till it finishes... in other hand I lost only the installer file which is not larger than 1MB while the whole game is 3.79GB...
If it's a torrent, you can choose to only download the installer and nothing else. If it's downloaded from somewhere else, or something else, I wouldn't know. Don't think anyone happens to have the installer doh.
Problem sorted. topic can be closed. thank you
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?