QuestionWindows 7 & Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7 & Hacks
I've recently noticed a lot of people complaining about Windows 7 and hacks, I being one of them.

No matter how you run compatibility mode with any game, the game may work, but that hacks never work.
Maybe it doesn't inject or something runs differently on Windows 7 compared to the previous versions of Windows?

I've tried many things, none of which have worked, does anyone know if hacks will ever work with Windows 7? (even when it's officialy released).

Thought it might be helpful to have a thread like this so new users with Windows 7 do know the problems with hacks and Windows 7, so when they reply saying a hack doesn't work, to make sure they state they're using Windows 7 to avoid confusion.

Hope this helped any of you out there with Windows 7, and I hope for some great answers which may be helpful to us Windows 7 users on how to get hacks working.

Thanks!
Ur like copying the "Help Me'' thread ....... from my perspective
Windows 7 is shit buy xp and hack :=D
I have the XP & Vista CD's.
And I'm not copying any Help Me threads, I didn't even know Windows 7 was mentioned in them, maybe I should check 'em out, but I'm asking a question, so gf.
dude install both xp and vista on ur hard drive XD
Yeah i have got to agree windows 7 sucks and so does vista you have to use XP. Vista asks for to many things. any ways i hope you fix your problem.
There is a conflict between GameGuard and Win 7 not allowing the game to work...
Quote Originally Posted by asdf12341234asdf View Post
There is a conflict between GameGuard and Win 7 not allowing the game to work...
no there isnt

the game works fine but its the hax that dont work
yeahr install windows 7 xp and vista your hard drive will thank you with lagg
I personally prefer Vista.

Well whatever happens when W7 has officialy been released things may start working, or I'll just go back to Vista or something, I can't find my Vista installation CD. xD
Windows 7 is the best OS in the world. :@
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Windows 7 is the best OS in the world. :@
Yeah but what do I do if I can't do what I want to do on it?
How do we fix this problem with hacks and Windows 7? There must be some sort of solution.
I would guess it's the built-in security for Win7 that's blocking the hacks, maybe it has an anti-injector in there...
I'll try find something to do with that, see if I can find how to stop any "anti injects" xD
Can't find anything about the security or anti injects.
If worst comes to worst I'll just get my bro to bring me round his Vista CD so I can just re-install that on here, Windows 7 isn't all that great, besides, you can get a bunch of themes and wallpapers for W7 from the site.

Thanks for everyones help and answers!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us