Selling 55 Stars Accounts ! 9 chars slots, 16 vaults ! 2 Rare maxed pet ready to fuse

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 55 Stars Accounts ! 9 chars slots, 16 vaults ! 2 Rare maxed pet ready to fuse
Accounts :

55 stars (Orange Star), 4 Golds, 1882 Account fames, 9 Chars, 16 vaults, No Skin, All chars are clothed or dyed.
Total Base fames is nearby 4000 fames.
Knight have ~2600 bases (Top 300) & Paladin ~700(Top 800)
I'm looking for 70$


Characters :

 
Sorcerer

 
Warrior
Warrior :

 
Knight
Knight :

 
Assassin
Assassin :

 
Wizard
Wizard :

 
Paladin
Paladin :

 
Necromancer
Necromancer :

 
Ninja
Ninja :



Pets :

 
Pets
Pets :





Vaults :

 
Vaults
Vaults :



Contact:
Skype : dushy(dot)rotmg, (replace (dot) by ".")
Would you take $50?
Add me on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by Drowlys View Post
Add me on Skype
Still add me on Skype..

I can wait
I have added you on skype.
I can do it for $75 If you can wait till christmas day that is when I get my money
What forms of payment do you accept?
Depends, I just got my Paypal blocked by Paypal, I need to contact them. Even if i take UGC or PaySafeCard
Can I give you multiple UGC's? I don't think there is a $50 UGC Card...
So would you accept $50 in UGC's? We can us a OMM or something.
are you still selling?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?