HelpMacro for AVA

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Macro for AVA
So a couple of days ago I decided to make a macro for A.V.A.
Everything was working well, until I actually tested the macro. It didn't work, nor the keyboard macro nor the keyboard macro.
I did it in VB, but a friend of mine told me to make in C#, bcuz you couldn't make it in VB.

I'm not sure if that's true, but either way, how can i use keystrokes?


FYI: I heard about this website (link below) that is great for what I need. Unfortunatly it's C# only, doesn't work in VB.

[HTML]http://inputsimulator.codeplex.com/[/HTML]
Make it in c#, its basically vb but different syntax.
What you want to do shouldn't even be that hard... you even have the code right there, on the website.
-----
I am not sure if the dll will work, though.
Quote Originally Posted by HellGamer21 View Post
Make it in c#, its basically vb but different syntax.
What you want to do shouldn't even be that hard... you even have the code right there, on the website.
-----
I am not sure if the dll will work, though.

Where could I find the code for it?
Oh look, another person who just wants the whole code to what they want to make!
...It's on the website you posted. o_e
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us