GameGuard Hooking Source Code C++

Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
i also dont no how to use c++ and what is c++ ??
Quote Originally Posted by killerjie11 View Post
i also dont no how to use c++ and what is c++ ??
sorry for off topic, but if you want to learn C++ and what it is, feel free to learn here List of Videos for C++
Quote Originally Posted by see111 View Post
I did it correct as you had mention. But then it's still failed for me xD
Because you are a leecher lol. Copy pasting doesn't always work my friend.
I had modified. Haha, you are the real kid here.
Quote Originally Posted by see111 View Post
I had modified. Haha, you are the real kid here.
Kid ? You copy pasted and asked why there are tons of error ? At least speak proper English in the forums. It's not just Malaysians and Singaporeans here.
You didn't declare certain stuffs. That's why it doesn't work. Who's the kid now ? Even if you compile this, it might not work for BlackShot. GameGuard has different versions for every game. Having a undetected wallhack doesn't make you a big shot.
Hey everyone I am beginner in C++ so I really need some guide from you all. I have learn C++ about the #include <iostream> , int main , using namespace . variable, if else and some more things. I found here that you use package from #include <windows.h> , #include <stdio.h> , #include <winsock.h> so about the all word in it. So what level did I got to move to come to there? or its still really alot more to learn?
Quote Originally Posted by kidokidcat View Post
Hey everyone I am beginner in C++ so I really need some guide from you all. I have learn C++ about the #include <iostream> , int main , using namespace . variable, if else and some more things. I found here that you use package from #include <windows.h> , #include <stdio.h> , #include <winsock.h> so about the all word in it. So what level did I got to move to come to there? or its still really alot more to learn?
Yes, there is a lot more...
I'd recommend you to learn more because this isn't stuff for beginners.
Oh I understand thank youu
wow.. nice one.. there are many things to learn
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
wow.. nice one.. there are many things to learn
Yes step by step you can learn start first in basic before you enter in advance code
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Yes step by step you can learn start first in basic before you enter in advance code
yes! thanks you! but how long it take???
Wow useful Codes Thanks
Lol, talk like a boss but stubborn minded here. What a kid. Be aware of your words. You might be get banned. (Bye bye if you got banned.)

Malaysians are learned to respect each others, unlike some of Singaporeans.

We share knowledge with respect, we share culture with respect and we are live in harmony. I am proud to be a Malaysian.
Do respect other countries and stop the trash talk. Do not bring up the stupid issue till the end people are fighting and arguing until no end.

I am encourage you back to school and get some moral value before you commenting people without wisely judgement.

Truthly.
Quote Originally Posted by see111 View Post
Lol, talk like a boss but stubborn minded here. What a kid. Be aware of your words. You might be get banned. (Bye bye if you got banned.)

Malaysians are learned to respect each others, unlike some of Singaporeans.

We share knowledge with respect, we share culture with respect and we are live in harmony. I am proud to be a Malaysian.
Do respect other countries and stop the trash talk. Do not bring up the stupid issue till the end people are fighting and arguing until no end.

I am encourage you back to school and get some moral value before you commenting people without wisely judgement.

Truthly.
Lol, your English is commendable but whatever. I myself as a Chinese from Singapore. I learnt abit of Malay just to communicate with Malaysian players in clan war so that we can have fun times. We have to be humble my friend, neither you or I are good programmers. I was just telling you where your mistakes were although I called you a "copy and paste" skid. I apologise for calling you a copy and paste person. But it is true, didn't you copy and paste ? Add me on skype. CaezerDaBoss
If you want to learn more on Cheat Engine or abit more on D3D.
Quote Originally Posted by Caezer99 View Post
Lol, your English is commendable but whatever. I myself as a Chinese from Singapore. I learnt abit of Malay just to communicate with Malaysian players in clan war so that we can have fun times. We have to be humble my friend, neither you or I are good programmers. I was just telling you where your mistakes were although I called you a "copy and paste" skid. I apologise for calling you a copy and paste person. But it is true, didn't you copy and paste ? Add me on skype. CaezerDaBoss
If you want to learn more on Cheat Engine or abit more on D3D.
People start first in cp before they become pro coder... like quemo he start first for nothing in c++ untill he become a good coder.....
Posts 16–30 of 44 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?