CoolGhosts Ultimate Trainer [3.5.4.X]

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Probably something wrong with the code, It seems like you coded it in VB.NET, it might work when debugging but when it gets released an error occurs and it stops working. It happens to me a lot I hate it XD check over your code and debug it again.

EDIT:
Judging from the GUI looks like it's Windows 8? a @roswots99 (right above me) said it worked on windows 8.1 sooo there might be your problem.
Ah, I know why now. I am coding this on Visual Studio 2013 for Windows 8 Sorry, Try running in compatibility mode for your os. I'll try to make a update for all OS
does not work on seven 64b
Quote Originally Posted by acid65 View Post
does not work on seven 64b
What if you run it in the Compabitlity Mode ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post

What if you run it in the Compabitlity Mode ?
On Win7 there is no compatable mode for win8, and since it only seems to work on win8 its hard to do that.
does not run on W7 64b
Is this even banable if I use the Squadpoints hack?
Quote Originally Posted by TheRaz3or View Post
Is this even banable if I use the Squadpoints hack?
Every hack you use is bannable, Though to this point people went crazy with hacks and no one has been banned yet. But as always use at own risk!
Not running on win7 64bit.
How to use it, if it does not start?
Please improve!
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?