Dragon recipe

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
It's unbelievably stupid. The artwork looks alright, but the story sucks. Though this guy summed it up better

Its RETARDED like what is this abomination with a crapping dragon? The art is good enough but the whole story needs to be rewritten and no bad attempts at comedy either. Gave the most powerful dragon a laxative huh? And that is how the story starts? Suddenly get super sword and go to final boss level enemy who is a dragon having diarhea? And the whole motive is you are a cook? Slap the author for this mess!
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
It's unbelievably stupid. The artwork looks alright, but the story sucks. Though this guy summed it up better

Lol what about toriko it was dumb the 1st few chapters as well. Just give it a while only been 2 chapters Xd
Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
Lol what about toriko it was dumb the 1st few chapters as well. Just give it a while only been 2 chapters Xd
The premise of Toriko sounds iffy in itself. I haven't even bothered to give it a try. I know Empire said something about it being bad so I'll just trust his word.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
The premise of Toriko sounds iffy in itself. I haven't even bothered to give it a try. I know Empire said something about it being bad so I'll just trust his word.
Yeh 1st 100 we're boring as shet after that though it got slightly better same for tower of god. 1st season boring as shet
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?