Address Logger?
lol. a paradox is when something is different or contradicts it's usual expectation or stereotype.
Better yet I've got the internet to define things:
Paradox
Better yet I've got the internet to define things:
Paradox
Yeah they're a left-over from C.. used to be that structs didn't support member methods etc.. also they're value type vs reference type etc. I usually only use structs when defining objecs that are aggregates of other objects for instance:
struct MyStruct
{
string text;
int ID;
int Tag;
void* pData;
}
That way I know when I use that object later on there's no methods on it etc etc.. but again that's just personal preference. No rule against using just classes
struct MyStruct
{
string text;
int ID;
int Tag;
void* pData;
}
That way I know when I use that object later on there's no methods on it etc etc.. but again that's just personal preference. No rule against using just classes

This thread is closed for replies.
