Looking for graphics Card

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for graphics Card
Hey guys looking for a graphics card thats better than GeForce GTX 560 Ti (OEM) For less than or right on $200 thanks guys please reply
i no tht a nvidia tittan is a good card 4 da money lololol
Quote Originally Posted by FreeAwesome123 View Post
gtx780 ?
OP said under 200
Nvidia fanboys. AMD Radeon and R series have surpassed all Nvidia cards. Switch to AMD for both CPU and GPU. You'll see a major performance increase.

More bang or your buck.
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Nvidia fanboys. AMD Radeon and R series have surpassed all Nvidia cards. Switch to AMD for both CPU and GPU. You'll see a major performance increase.

More bang or your buck.
Not all Nvidia cards... Not the 780 ti
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Nvidia fanboys. AMD Radeon and R series have surpassed all Nvidia cards. Switch to AMD for both CPU and GPU. You'll see a major performance increase.

More bang or your buck.
Good to know, now go check the net for real reviews .
Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post

Good to know, now go check the net for real reviews .
I'll say the same to you. I have personally set benchmarks on all computers that I have built. I know what the real performances are of certain hardware components. So fuck off kid.
Quote Originally Posted by Romney View Post
Nvidia fanboys. AMD Radeon and R series have surpassed all Nvidia cards. Switch to AMD for both CPU and GPU. You'll see a major performance increase.

More bang or your buck.
I agree for the GPU part, but.. for the CPU part, nah.
OP: Go for the Rx SERIES THEY'RE BEAST
Have you even seen the 9590 Overclocked...
OT: I agree, all the R9 cards are amazing.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Have you even seen the 9590 Overclocked...
OT: I agree, all the R9 cards are amazing.
I went with the R9 Series thanks guys
Quote Originally Posted by SuicideGirls View Post
Hey guys looking for a graphics card thats better than GeForce GTX 560 Ti (OEM) For less than or right on $200 thanks guys please reply
I've just ordered the R9 270X like the one @Flying Magical Ponies suggested. I've heard its a really good GPU
ye of course the r9 card is better then the gtx 560 card is 2 years old .-.
invest a little more for the gtx 770 play every game at ultra settings
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us