QuestionPossible hack with cheat engine?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Possible hack with cheat engine?
I wonder if you do the typical method for example,

search 0, then get 1 skill pts in defence map, search 1, get 2 pts, search 2, etc... then change value to 20 (max skill) and freeze to have unlimited air strikes, could this work?

Thank you
If you use cheat engine, the game will crash fastly.. I tried it and I got also bann
Quote Originally Posted by difranco90 View Post
If you use cheat engine, the game will crash fastly.. I tried it and I got also bann
ok thanksssss
Well.. Cheat Engine doesn't work in this way with Multiplayer games, the value might change but when re-opened / changed the tab, it will change back to the default/original value.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us