All Scopes to KNT-308

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
All Scopes to KNT-308
I'm just wondering if someone could make a quick scope mod that turns all scopes to the Knt-308.
There wouldn't be anything "quick" about that. It would take literally days to go threw and change them all.
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
There wouldn't be anything "quick" about that. It would take literally days to go threw and change them all.
Agree, plus there are already a lot of better scope mods.
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
There wouldn't be anything "quick" about that. It would take literally days to go threw and change them all.
Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
Agree, plus there are already a lot of better scope mods.
It actually only takes minutes...
You just make duplicates and rename them.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post




It actually only takes minutes...
You just make duplicates and rename them.
Have fun renaming them all. That's what I was talking about. I cant stand doing something repetitive. That's why it would take me days.
Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
Have fun renaming them all. That's what I was talking about. I cant stand doing something repetitive. That's why it would take me days.
Copy and paste... There's only like 20 files to rename dude.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Copy and paste... There's only like 20 files to rename dude.
If you have time make it and release.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?