New level cap

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
Forgot to mention,on lv 59 chaos altar stops giving exp.
I figured that out after botting a couple hours after turning 59. Weird thing is that I got to about 43% when it stopped giving me EXP.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


I figured that out after botting a couple hours after turning 59. Weird thing is that I got to about 43% when it stopped giving me EXP.
Strange, maybe a glitch. After reaching lv 59 I found out how good is the Timespace.
Quote Originally Posted by Argorok11 View Post
Strange, maybe a glitch. After reaching lv 59 I found out how good is the Timespace.
Meh, I just hopped over to the Shadow Realm and finished up in a few hours.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


I figured that out after botting a couple hours after turning 59. Weird thing is that I got to about 43% when it stopped giving me EXP.
20 level difference. At that point, you stop gaining exp.
Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
20 level difference. At that point, you stop gaining exp.
I know that... Wasn't there a monster that was level 39? I'm too sick and lazy to actually look it up.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post


I know that... Wasn't there a monster that was level 39? I'm too sick and lazy to actually look it up.
Yep. And that's why exp gains stop working.
Quote Originally Posted by thebigbang20 View Post
Yep. And that's why exp gains stop working.
Well it shouldn't have stopped mid way. 39 is still 20 away from 59, so I should of been able to continue, just at a slower pace. I understand how leveling works, I'm just pondering why I stopped gaining EXP halfway.
I found /shadowrealm is the best (if you have chaos locked and glacial warlord) , moreover with exp boost .
Quote Originally Posted by crazyxpsycho View Post
I found /shadowrealm is the best (if you have chaos locked and glacial warlord) , moreover with exp boost .
Why Chaorrupter Locked if the monsters on Shadow Realm are not chaotic?
For all you Legends out there, try doing the 'Dys-Geni-c Chaorruption?' quest from Cleric Dawn. You just need to kill Ultra-Tibi once for 10k EXP. With boosts it gives you 20k and with a full room you can level up real easy. Got from 55 to 60 in about 2 hours.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?