Outdated[MOD](19.0) Disable Idle Timer

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
[MOD](19.0) Disable Idle Timer
Disable Idle Timer


This mod disable the idle timer, you can afk forever now


Screen:




How To:

Just copy the folder inside the *.zip inside your ModSelector mod folder /19.0_Mod_Selector/mod/

If you don't have ModSelector, just download it from here: Mod Selector


Scans:

File: 19.0.0_idleTimer.zip
Virus Totalⓘ
Jottiⓘ
19.0.0_idleTimer_mpgh.net.zip2 KB · 158 downloads Clean
How did you manage to do this? Did you remove the idle thing completely or set it to a time which the player will never hit? (Ex 999999 minutes)
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDM View Post
How did you manage to do this? Did you remove the idle thing completely or set it to a time which the player will never hit? (Ex 999999 minutes)
If he did it properly, it'd disable the thing entirely. You should never see any of the "idle" messages in the client if it works the same way I have mine set up, but his lines and code are different so idk with his method.
//approved
Great! Now I don't get sent back to the menu screen again!
It saves some time for me. Thanks!
@cehrenr Thanks and congrats on the 1.000 likes.
Wow thanks man so nice
Looks good.
Doesnt seem to be working for me, i built the client and tested it, and it still disconnected me after 20 mins, i got the warning message too.

can anyone confirm it works?
bumps..........please help me, I need help getting this to work.
I do not know the method OP uses, though the idle "thing" could work that way: if the user provides no input to the flashplayer for a certain period of time, then it stops sending a certain packet (the MOVE, I assume, since it's sent periodically) and the server disconnects him. Or simply, if for a certain period of time the player position is the same and he doesn't do anything (shoot and such), the server disconnects him. Or the whole thing is even just clientsided, after the inactivity time the client disconnects itself.
^ This is pure theory/imagination, not proved, tested, checked or anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
I do not know the method OP uses, though the idle "thing" could work that way: if the user provides no input to the flashplayer for a certain period of time, then it stops sending a certain packet (the MOVE, I assume, since it's sent periodically) and the server disconnects him. Or simply, if for a certain period of time the player position is the same and he doesn't do anything (shoot and such), the server disconnects him. Or the whole thing is even just clientsided, after the inactivity time the client disconnects itself.
^ This is pure theory/imagination, not proved, tested, checked or anything.
It's a simple client check that is easily patched. The server does no idle checking itself.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
It's a simple client check that is easily patched. The server does no idle checking itself.
Instead of saying it's "a simple client check that is easily patched" .....cant you just help me. I have clearly stated that I dont know how to do it
Quote Originally Posted by rocker1988 View Post
Instead of saying it's "a simple client check that is easily patched" .....cant you just help me. I have clearly stated that I dont know how to do it
This isn't my release. I would expect that the OP would help you out with this. Judging from the responses, it doesn't even work. @IziLife?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?