Trying to get started
Hello,
As this is my first post, I am looking for a good place to get started. I've browsed around through the Help and Tutorials sections, but not to much avail. I understand that you need CE, a bypasser, and modified DLLs, but is that it? If not, is there somewhere that could run me through the basics? I'm not new to programming in general, I am a CS major, but I have not played around with this kind of stuff in the slightest.
Thanks!
As this is my first post, I am looking for a good place to get started. I've browsed around through the Help and Tutorials sections, but not to much avail. I understand that you need CE, a bypasser, and modified DLLs, but is that it? If not, is there somewhere that could run me through the basics? I'm not new to programming in general, I am a CS major, but I have not played around with this kind of stuff in the slightest.
Thanks!