Crossfire UI MapIcon

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire UI MapIcon
Can someone upload the MapIcon folder please. I forgot to make a backup it's my mistake. I don't wanna re install so help please.
did u download the painted mimi maps it really glitchy right, i got the same problem just re-install it
Quote Originally Posted by jafhet View Post
did u download the painted mimi maps it really glitchy right, i got the same problem just re-install it
What do you mean by saying its glitchy?Please tell me or show me a picture so i can understand....
Cause were using CFNA And i'm sure your using another Cf but for example Eagle Eye the Map Would be changed to Training camp and the mini map would like that and, A and B would be stuck together
Quote Originally Posted by jafhet View Post
did u download the painted mimi maps it really glitchy right, i got the same problem just re-install it
Cause were using CFNA And i'm sure he's using another CF i'm sure oh AJAJAJAJAAJAJ
Here you go.

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal

I couldn't do Jotti because it wasn't uploading for some reason.
MapIcon_mpgh.net.zip30.6 MB · 9 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Here you go.

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal

I couldn't do Jotti because it wasn't uploading for some reason.
Thank You <3 Glad To Have You In The Forums Very active
Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
Here you go.

Virus Scan:
VirusTotal

I couldn't do Jotti because it wasn't uploading for some reason.
//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by RaahRyan View Post


Thank You <3 Glad To Have You In The Forums Very active
No problem I'm here to help.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us