How To Mod GTA Online [Godmode, Quick Leveling, +$1,000,000 Gas Station Rob]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How To Mod GTA Online [Godmode, Quick Leveling, +$1,000,000 Gas Station Rob]

Installation


Open 'System Settings' on your X-Box 360.

Scroll down and select 'Network Settings'

Select your network, Then select 'Configure Network'.

Go down and select 'DNS Settings',

Select 'Manual',

Select 'Primary DNS'

Enter one of the following IP adresses,

USA (PS3/360): 54.209.210.117
Austrailia (PS3/360): 54.206.66.136
USA (360): 54.206.66.136

Press Done, And have fun!


Are this modded servers still on or not ? is this true ?
I don't know if they're still on. I don't actively play GTA Online much. But yes, This is true.
how do you do it on a ps3 console ?
Quote Originally Posted by teamsustelo View Post
how do you do it on a ps3 console ?
I don't know exactly, But I'm sure there are some decent tutorials on Youtube.
I connected to the game. Is there a menu anywhere?
I am pretty sure DNS codes no longer work?
Quote Originally Posted by ArgoEclipse View Post
I am pretty sure DNS codes no longer work?
No they do not work anymore. All got patched. Only way to do this is with a JTAG modded console
Somebody definitely needs to do this for the Xbox One. Lol just imagine that, a J-Tagged Xbox one lmfao
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?