PatchedAVA Public Hack v1.6
I like how my post about waiting patiently for an update was deleted for some reason... but all the spam from other members remains........ coooool
I call BS on this post brah
what do you mean Fixed? Is it not working!
1st: hack work from the first release no bugs.
2nd: if it's didn't work for you that mean you such a noob this place not for you.
3rd:my dream @Neox. add a uav on his version thanks for great hack bro.
2nd: if it's didn't work for you that mean you such a noob this place not for you.
3rd:my dream @Neox. add a uav on his version thanks for great hack bro.
Indeed... I have done everything correctly but can only get the name changer to work, so I assumed it needed to be updated.
Perhaps instructions with slightly more clarity are required?? Are we activating before we enter a game or after? Even though I've tried both... tossing around the term "noob" isn't really necessary. Even if it is working for some, it seems not to be for just as many people, if not more.
Perhaps instructions with slightly more clarity are required?? Are we activating before we enter a game or after? Even though I've tried both... tossing around the term "noob" isn't really necessary. Even if it is working for some, it seems not to be for just as many people, if not more.
I did all steps in a win7 64 bits and all functions worked well 
You just have to disable xhunter correctly!
Someone can use this hack in a win 7, 32 bit ?

You just have to disable xhunter correctly!
Someone can use this hack in a win 7, 32 bit ?
Win7 64bit here with properly disabled xhunter - only have name changer working
Some 32bit users have it working, there seems to be some unknown culprit at hand here... assuming others actually have disabled xhunter properly.
I am going to dig around and try to figure out what's going on
EDIT: Is your game and hack running off the same drive? I'm thinking out loud here...
Some 32bit users have it working, there seems to be some unknown culprit at hand here... assuming others actually have disabled xhunter properly.
I am going to dig around and try to figure out what's going on
EDIT: Is your game and hack running off the same drive? I'm thinking out loud here...
mantencion after the last match, the hack no longer works
Dude, i have a problem, when the hack is executed, i push on "super weapons" and in game i one shoot not ! Why ? ty
Yeah yeah it's ok, but in game i one shoot not
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats[RELEASE] AVA Public Hack by FEARTEAMFE 24 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsAVA public hack- no recoil, no spread, damage maximization - (November 29 2012)CC 115 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsAVA public hack - UPDATE (Jan. 14 2013 GERMAN TIME) - GUI and HOTKEYS!CC 338 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheatsava public hack patchedJO 0 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & CheatsAVA Public Hack Release! 8

