I Need Music!

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I Need Music!
Thats right i need more difrent kinds of music!!!!!

Music i listen to!
Disturbed
My chemical romance
System of a down
Mudvayne
Hawthorn heights

Ive strated listening to kamelot but Idk

MUSIC PLZ!
dude....either a.) post this in the off topic music/tv or whatever section....

or b.) look in the music/tv or whatever section, we posted music there...try some that stuff out.
WOAH theres a music/tv section?

Lol so many sections

your a mod cant you move this thread? :/
I am only mode of one section....i can't do anything about this one
simple plans songs are great to me
ahmm download some dam hip-hop!
killswitch engage...w00t
jus get like limewire or somethin
dude if u need music add me on msn i have notepads my song driver is just full of songs Note: song driver is like 80 gig lol
umm The Used... other then that do u listen to rap? or just rock? rap i can name a shitload.. like mac dre, x raided, young droop, woodie ect.
I use to use Shareaza.
Limewire is way better, and 200% faster.
I really think you're schitzo...
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?