WTSWTS 10 Rust Keys

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WTS 10 Rust Keys
Hey everyone,I've recieved 10 Rust keys and I'd like to sell them.
Since I own the game I have no use for them so I'll be selling them for 10$ each (thats 50% off the steam price)

The keys are legit,they have not been used and will not get banned as I have recieved them from one of the devs for helping them out.

Send me a messege on Skype (Firestrike91) or pm me on these boards if you're interested.
RustLogo-Normal.jpg48 KB · 3 downloads
Vouch +1. Just bought 1x Rust
He went first, everything is ok.
Quote Originally Posted by Conexos View Post
Vouch +1. Just bought 1x Rust
He went first, everything is ok.
since you are not allowed to vouch and your account was created this mounth i have reason to belive this is the owner of this threads alt and is using it to scam
Quote Originally Posted by Firestrike9 View Post
Hey everyone,I've recieved 10 Rust keys and I'd like to sell them.
Since I own the game I have no use for them so I'll be selling them for 10$ each (thats 50% off the steam price)

The keys are legit,they have not been used and will not get banned as I have recieved them from one of the devs for helping them out.

Send me a messege on Skype (Firestrike91) or pm me on these boards if you're interested.
How did you acquire them?
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
How did you acquire them?
I got them off one of the developers for figuring out how hackers were duping and reproducing the exploit.
Didn't expect anything and got 10 keys.

I have 5 left.
Quote Originally Posted by Firestrike9 View Post
I got them off one of the developers for figuring out how hackers were duping and reproducing the exploit.
Didn't expect anything and got 10 keys.

I have 5 left.
Facepunch wouldn't do that. Post proof of the email.
-

msg2shoort
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?