Extinction Hack v1.1

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Extinction Hack v1.1
Extinction Hack v1.1
Decided to release an extinction hack, not the best but will do for now.
current version: 1.1
More versions to come. (hopefully) XD

Features
Money (not working atm)
Ammo primary
Ammo secondary
God Mode (not working atm)
No clip
Speed hack (100 - slow, 190 - normal, 500 - moderate, 1000 - fast, 1500 - fastest)

Instructions
1). launch game first (or simply use the integrated start button I added)
2). launch the hack
3). rest is self explanatory.
Note: Don't use God Mode, might crash your game.

Credits
Distiny - helped me with coding
MisterY - No clip and Speed hack addresses
AcE_fLoOdEr - me.. :3 I go by both names .. so yeah xD

Screen shot


Virus Scan(s)
Jotti Virus Scan
Virus Total

Don't forget to smash that thank button I will really appreciate it ^^! P.s it only takes 1.4 seconds. And as usual ladies and gentlemen, use it at your own risk as I am not responsible for your ban, not likely but.. you've been warned have fun!
Extinction Hack v1.1_mpgh.net.rar26 KB · 100 downloads Clean
//Approved
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us