Pages Search
ll but I hopages I want to find a pattern and then I will write on
The function. So Here is my code but only To search in Pages. The findpattern function is in the Functions.h
void Initiate()
{
*****
ofstream log("virtual_query_log.log");
*****
****MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION memInfo;
****ZeroMemory(&memInfo, sizeof(memInfo));
****for (DWORD queryAddress = 0; queryAddress < 0x80000000; queryAddress += memInfo.RegionSize)
****{
********if (!VirtualQuery(reinterpret_cast<LPCVOID>(queryAddr ess), &memInfo, sizeof(memInfo)))
********{
*
************break;
************}
********else
********{
************log << hex << setw(8) <<setfill('0') << queryAddress << endl;
********}
********if (memInfo.Protect != 0x01)
********{
************DWORD Addy = FindPattern(memInfo.BaseAddress,memInfo.RegionSize , "\x89\x82\x50\x01\x00\x00\x8B\x4D\xF8\x8B\x01\x8B\ x80\xE0\x00\x00\x00\xFF\x50\x14\x89\x45\xF4", "xxxx??xxxxxxxx???xxxxxx");
************if (Addy != 00)
************{
****************MsgBoxAddy(Addy);
*****************
****************break;
************}
********}
*
****}
*****
}
#pragma endregion
Ok. When I inject my DLL in a programm no messagebox is showed. What that means?
Addy is always 00 and my Pattern wont find.
Why? I dont know and thats the reason why I ask you. I tried to log the pages with log as you can see:
ofstream log("virtual_query_log.log");
log << hex << setw(8) <<setfill('0') << queryAddress << endl;
But the file hasnt a lots of content so I think there is something wrong. Maybe you see my mistake and you can help me?
Thank you
The function. So Here is my code but only To search in Pages. The findpattern function is in the Functions.h
void Initiate()
{
*****
ofstream log("virtual_query_log.log");
*****
****MEMORY_BASIC_INFORMATION memInfo;
****ZeroMemory(&memInfo, sizeof(memInfo));
****for (DWORD queryAddress = 0; queryAddress < 0x80000000; queryAddress += memInfo.RegionSize)
****{
********if (!VirtualQuery(reinterpret_cast<LPCVOID>(queryAddr ess), &memInfo, sizeof(memInfo)))
********{
*
************break;
************}
********else
********{
************log << hex << setw(8) <<setfill('0') << queryAddress << endl;
********}
********if (memInfo.Protect != 0x01)
********{
************DWORD Addy = FindPattern(memInfo.BaseAddress,memInfo.RegionSize , "\x89\x82\x50\x01\x00\x00\x8B\x4D\xF8\x8B\x01\x8B\ x80\xE0\x00\x00\x00\xFF\x50\x14\x89\x45\xF4", "xxxx??xxxxxxxx???xxxxxx");
************if (Addy != 00)
************{
****************MsgBoxAddy(Addy);
*****************
****************break;
************}
********}
*
****}
*****
}
#pragma endregion
Ok. When I inject my DLL in a programm no messagebox is showed. What that means?
Addy is always 00 and my Pattern wont find.
Why? I dont know and thats the reason why I ask you. I tried to log the pages with log as you can see:
ofstream log("virtual_query_log.log");
log << hex << setw(8) <<setfill('0') << queryAddress << endl;
But the file hasnt a lots of content so I think there is something wrong. Maybe you see my mistake and you can help me?
Thank you



