Top 5 anime composers?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Top 5 anime composers?
If you want, link a video of something they composed.

#1 - Joe Hisaishi


#2 - Satoru Kosaki


#3 - Yasuharu Takanashi


#4 - Yuki Kajiura


#5 - Yoko Kanno
Bruno Wen-li, I loved this track for the longest time
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Bruno Wen-li, I loved this track for the longest time
Blocked by copyright. I liked all of YNS tracksthough, here's my favorite:
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Blocked by copyright. I liked all of YNS tracksthough, here's my favorite:
for fuck sake, I uploaded the youtube video myself because I couldn't find it on youtube anymore http://i.imgur.com/9N4TZfv.png
But yeah, Old Memory is also a great track
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


for fuck sake, I uploaded the youtube video myself because I couldn't find it on youtube anymore http://i.imgur.com/9N4TZfv.pngⓘ
But yeah, Old Memory is also a great track
YouTube is a bitch with copyright. I'd upload the video to Vimeo, they rarely take down videos and they have a somewhat decent user base.
Supercell is pretty good.
Yuki Kajiura is a fcking genius... shes produced some really amazing shit ! loved her ost/s in The Garden of Sinners and fate/zero... even that .hack stuff aswell didnt she even do sword art aswell??
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
Yuki Kajiura is a fcking genius... shes produced some really amazing shit ! loved her ost/s in The Garden of Sinners and fate/zero... even that .hack stuff aswell didnt she even do sword art aswell??
Yeah, she did.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?