1040 Budget
Budget: 1040
Location: East Coast US
Site Preferance: CPu WILL be picked up from microcenter for sure, and for the others, any website as long as it is all in one place. Will buy form microcenter if cheaper.
Part preferance: I would prefer intel/nvidia but it doesnt matter that much if AMD can offer better preformance in GPU. And if its required to save some money for other things, I wouldnt mind and AMD 8350/20.
Overclock: Yes
OS?: Yes need an OS
I have monitor/keyboard
Location: East Coast US
Site Preferance: CPu WILL be picked up from microcenter for sure, and for the others, any website as long as it is all in one place. Will buy form microcenter if cheaper.
Part preferance: I would prefer intel/nvidia but it doesnt matter that much if AMD can offer better preformance in GPU. And if its required to save some money for other things, I wouldnt mind and AMD 8350/20.
Overclock: Yes
OS?: Yes need an OS
I have monitor/keyboard

