UnhappySolvedHelp me. Got hacked.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help me. Got hacked.
So about 6 months ago I met a scammer. He scammed me out of my account. (His IGN is CptIsaac btw). SO what happend was that he changed the password on my nexon account and deleted my hotmail account. I created another email with the same exact name and tried to create another nexon account, said it still exists. OK, so the account still exists but I do not know password. My hope was for the password reset function would work and send to the new email but Ive tried that probably 100 times but the email just wont send. I'm stuck, been stuck for 6 months now. I've sent numerous tickets from my mule account. The first one took 4 months for them to answer and stated i had to be ON that account to get help for it which is super stupid. I'm just looking for someone to help, if anyone can give me advice of what to do now that'd be great, thanks. The only reason I'm soooo stuck to this account is because I've spent quite a bit of money on it. If anyone has advice it'd be appreciated.
You should contact the customer support, prove that you're the real owner of the account, and they'll make a trace... then you'll get the account back.
Quote Originally Posted by B4NDiT26 View Post
You should contact the customer support, prove that you're the real owner of the account, and they'll make a trace... then you'll get the account back.
The nexon phone number? I heard all that if you call theyre a brick wall on helping you with account info and insist you use the ticket system.
Quote Originally Posted by -Stace View Post
The nexon phone number? I heard all that if you call theyre a brick wall on helping you with account info and insist you use the ticket system.
No, they have a live support now...it's online via the ticket system.
Quote Originally Posted by .DLL View Post
No, they have a live support now...it's online via the ticket system.
thanks ill try that soon.
Quote Originally Posted by .DLL View Post
No, they have a live support now...it's online via the ticket system.

Do you know the day/time the ticket system is online ?
I check it everyday and it's always offline .-.
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
Do you know the day/time the ticket system is online ?
I check it everyday and it's always offline .-.
No, I look around 3-4 PM because when I try around 5 PM i'm always around the 20th person in-line and end up waiting until 7PM and they're closed.
OP, I don't think you'll get your account back, if you do have full information you might be able to though.
Quote Originally Posted by Z0mbie. View Post
OP, I don't think you'll get your account back, if you do have full information you might be able to though.
Why do you think that?
Those scammers work quick and fast.
and Nexon is terrible at support.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us