Award....

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Award....
I got an activity award, that means I have the highest activity on MPGH....

That means I have no life.

/Discuss.
TRUE, U NO-LIFER
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
I got an activity award, that means I have the highest activity on MPGH....

That means I have no life.

/Discuss.
hahahah dude i feel bad for you!!! lol
Can black people get it?
He stole it from DBB,
Corndog originally had it, I don't even know how DBB got it, he was banned...
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Corndog originally had it, I don't even know how DBB got it, he was banned...
Ya pretty funny.
I was banned, and the next day I had that award.
Anyways, tomorrow it's mine.
yay a compatition!!!!! i hope the girly will win haha
Quote Originally Posted by theexploited1 View Post
yay a compatition!!!!! i hope the girly will win haha
DBB IS A MAN, ITS A TRAP!
Quote Originally Posted by theexploited1 View Post
yay a compatition!!!!! i hope the girly will win haha
You have lost the game.
Quote Originally Posted by theexploited1 View Post
yay a compatition!!!!! i hope the girly will win haha
ITS A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
DBB IS A MAN, ITS A TRAP!
OOOOHHHH!!! SH*T!!!!! ok nvm i want toxin to win!!! go toxin!!!! lol
Quote Originally Posted by theexploited1 View Post
OOOOHHHH!!! SH*T!!!!! ok nvm i want toxin to win!!! go toxin!!!!
Lawls, nice save.

\Anyway, I don't see how I get this award...
I go to school more then 8 hours of the day.
I think its just that you fkas aren't active enough.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
Lawls, nice save.

\Anyway, I don't see how I get this award...
I go to school more then 8 hours of the day.
I think its just that you fkas aren't active enough.
for sure i hate fakes.... they make me sad you see that 3 sad faces!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us