WTSOld humble bundle keys

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Old humble bundle keys
So I just remember that I had some keys I dident use for some games.
The games are:

Dead Space Origin Key
Dead Space 3 Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key
Populous Origin Key
Botanicula Steam Key
McPixel Steam Key
Thomas Was Alone Steam Key

My skype is Dungendefenders, pm me or leave offer there. No price, if I like your offer is the key/keys your
Intressted in paypal or amazon gift cards

Not going first unless you are more trusted than me, I have vouches from my old LOL account thread which can be found here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...er-iii-i*****ml
Ill trade you accounts for Dead Space 1, Dead Space 3, and Medal Of Honor. The accounts I have are Netflix, Minecraft, Uplay, and Spotify
Quote Originally Posted by FadedBoi View Post
Ill trade you accounts for Dead Space 1, Dead Space 3, and Medal Of Honor. The accounts I have are Netflix, Minecraft, Uplay, and Spotify
Would prefare cash or gift cards.
Could i trade you anything for the LoL accounts? The accounts i mentioned above are all i have.
Damnit, why dont you have Burnout for steam ...
Quote Originally Posted by Kroteek View Post
Damnit, why dont you have Burnout for steam ...
Gave it away on another forum
Quote Originally Posted by Dungeondefenders View Post
Gave it away on another forum
Will you get more keys - aka. another burnout key for steam?
Quote Originally Posted by Kroteek View Post
Will you get more keys - aka. another burnout key for steam?
No, bought the bundle a long time ago but dident use all the keys so selling the ones I have left.
Dead Space 3 20c?
Quote Originally Posted by Learntohate View Post
Dead Space 3 20c?
Was hoping that it was worth a bit more than 20 cents. If all the keys are worth that little is it really not worth selling them unless I sell them all together for a few bucks.
Quote Originally Posted by Kroteek View Post
Will you get more keys - aka. another burnout key for steam?
You want 1 for origin?
I added you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StoneX View Post
I added you on skype
Accepted..
To clarify for those who cant read. I am not going first unless you are way more trusted than me. Not talking about just one more post which someone tried to pull off. I also have no problems using a MM
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?