HelpRealm Relay help please

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Realm Relay help please
I'm trying out RR once again and I've run into a problem. I edited the host and everyything, it says waiting for HELLO from client. When I start up the client, it'll say disconnected and stuff....

Code:
16:54:12 Realm Relay listener started
16:54:27 Connected Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=49902,localport=2050]
16:54:27 Waiting for HELLO from client...
16:54:37 Disconnected Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=49902,localport=2050]
16:54:48 Connected Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=49904,localport=2050]
16:54:48 Waiting for HELLO from client...
I've went to the adobe website and made the client trusted.

How do I fix this? Thanks.
The problem is maybe your client.

Try it on others client (look in the hack n cheat section)
I made it with Cryogen's selector. I tried with rotmg.com too.
Start up your client. At the beginning all is black and there make a left-click with your mouse. Open global settings. Last tab and search for options for trusted locations and then select the whole folder where all your hacks are. After that restart your client you must login to your account and then connect to use 3. I have done it many times for me and my friends and it worked everytime. Maybe PM me about that spam ability thingy if u get it to work
Tried with another client. Same results.
Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
Tried with another client. Same results.
so you got this solved? so I can close this?
I use flash projector. It works fine for realm. (11.9 I think. I tried with an older version too)
No, I was saying I tried with another client and I got the same results(Which was the disconnecting). Still looking for help.
I verified the folder, flash projector, and the client, but to no avail. I have jre7 64-bit running. I connect to USE3, I get stuck at loading (socket server) when I try t get in. What I really need is that built in global settings... On the Adobe website it says that it has been there since 10.3 ._. . I'm clueless.

Edit: I also tried to restart computer.
Quote Originally Posted by jakerofl View Post
What I really need is that built in global settings
Again, right click in a flash projector with an open client.
Right. I did that. As I said, it brings me to the website.
your probably not in the flash projector then.
it should allow you to access settings everything is local it should not be pulling up a website. maybe you should take a picture.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?