New to Hacking RotMG?

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Conquerable View Post
Hate to be a dick but I feel like this is common sense?
Relax, when you were 100% new to hacking you didn't know what you were doing at first, this is just a simple guide.
stupid mofo this is hacking website if you do not like a thread then fuck off cuz it is showing you how to get hack for it and that pretty cool little bitch
this freaking tutorial doesnt apply to half of the god dam files.
Many of the files dont load when i drag them to projector
some are exe some are swf and some are dll
their icons are just dam white paper things that don't play or work
Hey, new to this. How might I fix the 'An error has occurred: unable to load language [en]'. I think it's because the game just got an update and the only available dowload is a .swf and I use .exe. I'm not sure what to do, any help is appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by Chaoly View Post
Hey, new to this. How might I fix the 'An error has occurred: unable to load language [en]'. I think it's because the game just got an update and the only available dowload is a .swf and I use .exe. I'm not sure what to do, any help is appreciated
I would go to realmbot (the event notifier website) and download the client from there. To fix unable to load language error simply go to global setting for your flash player and go to advanced. Add the hack to trusted locations. It should work.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?