Rust Alpha - TokolocoSK Hook

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Just waiting for approval. In the mean time, should we launch the game with the injection program or inject the hook as it is running?
Quote Originally Posted by TheDroganAvora View Post
Just waiting for approval. In the mean time, should we launch the game with the injection program or inject the hook as it is running?
launch the game and later inject



Force day:

Looks promising, great job!
Sorry for being a leacher, I am not too familiar with this fourum but I was wondering what injector would be good for this.
Quote Originally Posted by sienk01 View Post
Sorry for being a leacher, I am not too familiar with this fourum but I was wondering what injector would be good for this.
Winject works. Other possible ones are Extreme Injector and PerX.
Winject works for me as its the only one that doesnt crash my game.
Winject or ExtremeInjector
Winject doesn't seem to work. It just crashes the game.

EDIT: I have the problem with both injectors for every hook I've tried. I must be doing something wrong.

EDIT2: The problem is fixed while I use fullscreen mode and Winject. Thanks OP.
Do I inject this ingame or at the main lobby?
Now i am sure you guys get this question a lot, but is rust indeed vac protected? I heard it just says that in the loading screen but it is not actually.
do i need to press a button to activate or something?
injected it in and winject says nothing went wrong but i dont see the menu for the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by shopmaster View Post
injected it in and winject says nothing went wrong but i dont see the menu for the hack.


got the same thing.
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us