What is WallHack?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
What is WallHack?
I know, noob question but, What is WallHack?

I thought wall hack means you shoot threw the objects and wall
But its like glasswalls in the hacks i tried, if its just looking at the characters positions, its like a lame version of chams. I would like wall hack to mean, Shooting threw the walls! but...im not sure what wall hack is anymore -_-. People in game yell "Wall hacker" cause you kill them while behind an object, but in hacks wall hack just shows their positions, not shoot threw walls.
Quote Originally Posted by blackmage312 View Post
I know, noob question but, What is WallHack?

I thought wall hack means you shoot threw the objects and wall
But its like glasswalls in the hacks i tried, if its just looking at the characters positions, its like a lame version of chams. I would like wall hack to mean, Shooting threw the walls! but...im not sure what wall hack is anymore -_-. People in game yell "Wall hacker" cause you kill them while behind an object, but in hacks wall hack just shows their positions, not shoot threw walls.
sry, but i wount tell you, its secret-- so boring
Quote Originally Posted by [M.P.G.H] OBAMA View Post
HELLO MPGH

I HAVE GOT FREE VIP HACKS AND FREE PUBLIC HACKS !

PAGE: **** FREE WORLD GAME HACKS

HOW TO BE FREE VIP IN ****: GET FREE VIP HACKS / GRATIS VIP HACKS

SO THANKS
off topic: fuck off you fucking fucker!!!!

this site claims that if you spam all the hack sites with this the spammer will get free vip.pffft.

all i got to say is FUCK YOU

gtfo.

on topic: wall hack> ability to see through walls. not shoot through them.
thats super bullets man
he will get ban, so we just do something else, like.. play warrock
So whats the hack that lets you shoot through walls? thanks for telling me whats wallhack, not whats the hack were you shoot through the wall?
hmm, thats the thing there are diffrent wallhacks, some of you can see other, witch is glasswalls, some can walk trow wall, and shoot trow walls
Shoot trow walls is long time patched, and never will return, walk trow walls is VIp and glasss is public
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?