[Guide] How to get redeem codes (alot)
Go to http://www.razerzone.com/warfaceⓘ then press download software ( http://www.razerzone.com/softwareⓘ ) scroll down until you find Razer game booster,download razer game booster,register an account,install game booster and log-in,then log in to http://www.razerzone.com/warfaceⓘ and bang you have 1 redeem code for 400 Kredits....of course i did it 80 times with 80 different email and now i have all winter camo weapons,skins,72 vip days,104 ressurection coins....but i moved to warface russia because they got more players...you can spam with codes until this redeem codes event ends.
Edit: you can un-install and re-install razer game booster and register everytime an account for it for how much redeem codes you can get until it ends.I did 130.000$ in-game cash,level 16 from level 1 and still have 4120K
IMPORTANT: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK....I DIDN'T GET BANNED UNTIL NOW,so i think you won't get banned... but just to be sure don't do it on your main account.
Edit: you can un-install and re-install razer game booster and register everytime an account for it for how much redeem codes you can get until it ends.I did 130.000$ in-game cash,level 16 from level 1 and still have 4120K
IMPORTANT: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK....I DIDN'T GET BANNED UNTIL NOW,so i think you won't get banned... but just to be sure don't do it on your main account.
You need to have Razer peripherals, software or systems to get a code