Help with making a game hack(C++)
Hey there MPGH,
Before I continue with this post, I would like you (the reader) to know that I already know C++ fairly well, and I would prefer you to not give me an answer of going and reading a book and or tackling a much smaller project. Anyways, I have made a few games in SDL/ALLEGRO5 but I have never tried memory hacking before.
Can anyone tell me what I will be needing / guide me in making an application for The Last Remnant? (seems like an easy game to start off with, just want to edit player and global variables) Nothing to crazy or fancy, just want to learn the basics of memory hacking and try and make some useful application in the future as my knowledge grows.
Thank you in advance,
-Ninepandas
Before I continue with this post, I would like you (the reader) to know that I already know C++ fairly well, and I would prefer you to not give me an answer of going and reading a book and or tackling a much smaller project. Anyways, I have made a few games in SDL/ALLEGRO5 but I have never tried memory hacking before.
Can anyone tell me what I will be needing / guide me in making an application for The Last Remnant? (seems like an easy game to start off with, just want to edit player and global variables) Nothing to crazy or fancy, just want to learn the basics of memory hacking and try and make some useful application in the future as my knowledge grows.
Thank you in advance,
-Ninepandas