WTSPayPal donate button creation

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal donate button creation
Hey Guys,

I am an offering an service to create a PayPal donation button, so you guys can put it in your signature and start accepting donations.

Some users may think it's free so why is he charging money. Guys i am charging money because some Country PayPal accounts don't allow accepting donations but i can fix that. Eg - Singapore doesn't allow donate button creation so i can do it for you'll now.

I can make any button you provide to accept donations, just contact me and i will do it for you.
Giving 1 vouch copy to a trusted member.

Price - 1$ (Give me offers)
Can I have the vouch copy?
$2 is too much
Make the price $0.5
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Can I have the vouch copy?
Sure bro,come on skype!

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
$2 is too much
Make the price $0.5
Hmm, 0.5$ isnt it less for figuring out the coding to fool PayPal! Anyways i will reduce it to 1$ and try to reduce it to 0.5$..
Gio Jr. Waiting for the vouch!!
Had a vouch copy, seems cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeros. View Post
Had a vouch copy, seems cool.
Thank You!
Vouched Service for 0.5$ ! Worth it! Grab it guys!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?