WTS2 'Key To The City' "DLC" packs , Up to 30% Lower price then original.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
2 'Key To The City' "DLC" packs , Up to 30% Lower price then original.
Quote Originally Posted by Steam Store
Hey there high-roller, how you livin'? Welcome to the elite of the elite, the select few who walk the streets of San Paro with their head held high and a knowing glint in their eye. You know the ins and the outs of the city, its nooks and its crannies, you know when to hide and when to shoot and exactly how long to cook a grenade before throwing it straight into your opponents' bewildered faces.

You know more, and you want more. Well here it is. The ultimate collection of cars, guns, gear, designs, and emotes. The Key to the City Pack.

Includes the following permanent account-bound items:

CARS.

Customizable Vegas G24 muscle car w/ bonus Djinn Diablos Wheels
Packer Toreador/Vengador SUV


GUNS.

Joker CR-5 assault rifle
N-HVR 762 'DVAH' high-caliber sniper rifle
OCA-626 'Whisper' PR2 sub-machine gun.


GEAR.

Wargear Outfit
Punk Clothing Pack


DESIGNS.

All fonts, symbols, and decals unlocked


TITLE.

"Steampunk" character title


EMOTES.

All emotes unlocked, featuring gems such as /smoke, /dancecomical, and the ever-classy /fart

So as you can read above , thats the Description of the packs ,
You may post here / PM me your Skype and I'll contact you.

Price is between 50$ - 70$ , negotiable.
I'll pay you 20$ :P
no...I'll take 40$ now.
I"ll offer $30
Agh.... Fine.... PM me / post your Skype....
30$ ?? add me skype : dark.w1ngs
I sent you my skype in a PM
ProOwnage you went offline on skype before completing your side of this deal. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt something went wrong on your end for now. If i don't hear back from you soon i'm going to have to post proof of chats and say that you just scammed me out of $30.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?