Rust DIY ESP-hack tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Rust DIY ESP-hack tutorial
This simple edit will enable some debugging output which essentially acts as an ESP-hack.

You will need .NET Reflector and an addon for it called Reflexil.

So, you will need to open the "/rust_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll" dynamic-link library. (It's also clever to make a backup in case something goes wrong).
Then you will need to navigate to LocalDamageDisplay class and find the OnGUI function. The easiest way is to search for it (for example you could search for the string "showing selection").
Next open Reflexil, find the opcode "brtrue" and change it to "brfalse".
//EDIT: CHANGE THE OTHER WAY AROUND! "brfalse" -> "brtrue"
//EDIT #2: Change only the opcode I'm showing at the screenshots (the first "brfalse" you encounter). You should not change 'em all.

Save and overwrite the original .dll by right-clicking on the library, navigating to Reflexil menu and hitting Save as.

And you are done!
preview.jpg276 KB · 8,061 downloads Before.jpg281 KB · 4,904 downloads After.jpg290 KB · 2,241 downloads
I got reflexil add on where do i put it? i put it in the add in folder nothing happens
You will need to add it to the add-ins' list.
You can do that by opening Reflector, selecting Tools and then Add-Ins.
Didn't work I did as it said and nothing changed.
Sorry, had switched the opcodes.
It's by default as "brfalse" and you'd need to change it to "brtrue".
edit ur tutorial then=)
Cheers, works excellently.
Can i get vac ban for it ?
nothing happen?
Are we only changing the one you showed in the screenshots or ALL of the brfalse OpCodes? You should be more clear with what you want people to do.
Umm, I didn't notice any other those opcodes there
But if there are, change only the one I'm showing at the screenshots (the first "brfalse" you see!).
As it can be noticed, it's my first post and I didn't know how thorough I should be -- I didn't know how experienced any of you are.
Still, thank you for your tips, I'll try to learn from them.
it couldn't save it
Refexil is unable to save this assembly:Failed to resolve assembly blahblahblah
this only shows npcs. It doesn't show anything over other players' heads. How do I make it do that?
i don't undersrtand anything about this tutorial... sorry im noob you should upload the dll or make it more understandable for people like me.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?