Skilled programmer needed

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Skilled programmer needed
Hello I am looking for a skilled programmer I can collab with in the future I . have some programs and app's I want to produce I am a graphic designer and I can do all the art work for whatever we do. there would be a profit split if any money were to be made or it could just be for some fun and experience either way if you want to do this please PM me and I will contact you further. Thanks have a nice day


I think you can't receive PM's (or post links; probably a few other things) until your post count is higher. Seems a little silly to me.
Anyway, no commitments, but collaborating sounds nice. I use skype (username same as here on mpgh). Possibly willing to use other chat software. I mostly code for Windows (.net, C++), but some experience in other areas. Look forward to hearing from you.

 
bad sign? Chat

[4:17:40 PM] leon***: ill give you a break down of the complex one
[4:17:41 PM] Andrew Buckau: i'll make a judgement : )
[4:17:46 PM] Andrew Buckau: cool.
[4:18:25 PM] Andrew Buckau: small words lol
[4:18:29 PM] Andrew Buckau: gps location
[4:18:32 PM] Andrew Buckau: social network
[4:18:36 PM] leon***: ok so for the complex one it would be kind of an sms forwarding system
[4:18:37 PM] Andrew Buckau: image manipulation etc
[4:18:40 PM] Andrew Buckau:
[4:19:10 PM] Andrew Buckau: I've thought of similar. It's definitely do-able. I've seen "alternative txting apps" so obviously it's possible.
[4:19:26 PM] leon***: It would be used for parents/boyfriends/girlfriends
[4:19:32 PM] Andrew Buckau: or do you mean w/ ...not actual sms messages, but just using the hardware to send/receive signals?
[4:19:41 PM] Andrew Buckau: kk. continue : )
[4:20:34 PM] leon***: I was thinking it would forward the text to the other persons phone and maybe email
[4:21:27 PM] leon***: so if I send the text to someone they would recieve it, but without them realizing it will get send to the 3rd persons phone
[4:21:35 PM] Andrew Buckau: gotcha
[4:21:40 PM] leon***: maybe email
[4:21:40 PM] Andrew Buckau: eh
[4:21:46 PM] Andrew Buckau: no lol
[4:22:11 PM] leon***: I wanted to make some apps that would be useful its not a solid idea yet
[4:22:31 PM] Andrew Buckau: lmao spying on ppl's txt msgs is not useful.
[4:22:43 PM] Andrew Buckau: but if you have other one's I'd be glad to help.
[4:23:13 PM] leon***: maybe when someone has there phone on lock screen and it requires a password, and someone enters it wrong its plays alarm sounds

^^sms spying and then lock screen? : ( O well.
I might be interested... depends on what you want to make. I mostly use vb.net, although I also know C#, and basics of C++ and java.
@HellGamer21
[4:19:26 PM] leon***: It would be used for parents/boyfriends/girlfriends
[4:20:34 PM] leon***: I was thinking it would forward the text to the other persons phone and maybe email
[4:21:27 PM] leon***: so if I send the text to someone they would recieve it, but without them realizing it will get send to the 3rd persons phone
[4:21:40 PM] leon***: maybe email
@OP How much graphics will be in this hidden txt spying program? : p
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us