BUYING NX!!
well for some reason i cant by nx via paypal on nexons site, so im jus gonna go here since its so active.
I need someone with 10-20k nx codes to pm me and we can trade. i will pay $10usd for 10k, and $20 for 20k nx.
And if ther r any trusted mddle mns here, preferbly obama, plz post. [hes the pres he cant lie]
dont ask "why dont you (do this) for nx?"
I dont have real cash atm. only in paypal.
and no im not new to this site.
some might rmember me as aswhooper like 5 months ago. the guy with grim reaper sig? yea. lol
im still getting messgd on ca by people from here..
anyways, if anyone has any spare unused codes, post/pm me.
And dont you dare fuckin think about scamming me, I will get your paypal acc suspended. Ive done it before.
i wont scam you if you dont scam me.
note* I will only buy up to $20 usd. For that much, you could...idk, buy vip! now getcher ass to 7 11 and buy some nx for me rofl
---------------------------------------------------------------
lets admit, no one ever goes to general section.
I need someone with 10-20k nx codes to pm me and we can trade. i will pay $10usd for 10k, and $20 for 20k nx.
And if ther r any trusted mddle mns here, preferbly obama, plz post. [hes the pres he cant lie]
dont ask "why dont you (do this) for nx?"
I dont have real cash atm. only in paypal.
and no im not new to this site.
some might rmember me as aswhooper like 5 months ago. the guy with grim reaper sig? yea. lol
im still getting messgd on ca by people from here..
anyways, if anyone has any spare unused codes, post/pm me.
And dont you dare fuckin think about scamming me, I will get your paypal acc suspended. Ive done it before.
i wont scam you if you dont scam me.
note* I will only buy up to $20 usd. For that much, you could...idk, buy vip! now getcher ass to 7 11 and buy some nx for me rofl
---------------------------------------------------------------
lets admit, no one ever goes to general section.


